Each category analysis provides an overview of the basic features of the software category. This includes:
- The problem that the software is designed to address.
- How applications in a particular category tend to be designed.
- An explanation of the history of the software category.
- How the category is related to other enterprise software categories.
- Major trends in each category.
|Big ERP||Big ERP Category Analysis|
|Small and Medium ERP||Small and Medium ERP Category Analysis|
|Category Analysis||Financial Application Category Analysis|
|PLM||PLM Category Analysis|
|Demand Planning||Demand Planning Category Analysis|
|Supply Planning||Supply Planning Category Analysis|
|Product Planning and Scheduling||Production Planning Category Analysis|
|BI Heavy||BI Heavy Category Analysis|
|BI Light||BI Light Category Analysis|
|CRM||CRM Category Analysis